From: Qiangning Hong <hongqn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP or roll my own?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:11:39
1 I'd like to turn an old 486 (32MB ram) to a file server accessable via
2 samba&nfs&ftp. And I can telnet to it to change user passwords. And it
3 should contain some small daemons written by myself (e.g. disk health
4 monitor).
5
6 I know I can start from stage1-x86-uclibc, but I found another
7 interesting project, GNAP. I have very little knowledge about GNAP, but
8 I believe if it suits my requirement, it will reduce my affort a lot.
9
10 So, can GNAP help me make such a embedded system?
13 Qiangning Hong, Registered Linux User #396996
14 My Blog: http://www.hn.org/hongqn
15 RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/hongqn
18 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list