From: Fernando Monera <fmonera@××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Embedded List <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Gentoo For Zaurus 0.1.1
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:04:09
1 Hi,
2 I have a somewhat working Portage system on zaurus (but sould work on
3 any ARM). It is mounted over NFS so it will not harm your current setup.
4 If we could join efforts, it would be great. Homepage:
5 http://www.opensistemas.com/Gentoo_for_Zaurus.715.0.html
6
7 We are two people in the team, but will happily accept some help. The
8 goal is to be as similar to gentoo standard as possible on a handheld.
9
10 It can compile many packages, but other fails maybe due to different
11 filesystem layout of Cacko X11 Rom.
12
13 I have been motivated to have it working as soon as possible, so there
14 will be many bugs.
15
16 Core of Open Source: "Release early, Release often"
17
18 Core 2: "Have a working version as soon as possible"
19
20 Thanks in advice,
21 Fernando
24 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
25 Fernando Monera Daroqui
26
27 openSistemas de Información Internet
28 Tel.: 667 65 23 66
29 email: fmonera@××××××××××××.com
30 http://www.opensistemas.com
31 _____________________________________________________________________
32
33 Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener
34 información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el destinatario
35 indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia
36 sin
37 autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha
38 recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique
39 inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.
42 This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain
43 information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional
44 privilege.
45 If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
46 dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
47 prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please
48 immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it.
56 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list