From: thomas.cooksey@××.com
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo-embedded buildroot utility
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:47:03
1 How do you guys handle library packages in cross-architecture emerges? I
2 found that using portage gave me all sorts of problems when it came to
3 library packages, as the includes, static libraries and dynamic
4 libraries all got installed into the target's rootfs. I also found that
5 the target's include directories & libraries weren't in the search path
6 which caused dependent packages to fail.
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Vladimir Pouzanov [mailto:farcaller@×××××.com]
12 Sent: 15 March 2007 11:25
13 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo-embedded buildroot utility
15