From: David Ford <david@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] is there a up-to-date how-to for embedded gentoo?
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 20:42:54
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Jakub Ladman wrote:
3 >
4 >> Is there a up-to-date how-to for embedded gentoo?
5 >> At this time i am unable to succesfully generate a toolchain using
6 >> crossdev.
9 > ive finished up the handbook just now so it should be used from now on. if
10 > there's anything missing, it can be easily integrated.
11 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/handbook/
12 > -mike
13 >
14 excellent, thank you :)
15
16 happy holidays!
19 "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction
20 of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we
21 have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect
22 of coercion? To make half the world fools, and the other half
23 hypocrites."
24 --Thomas Jefferson
25
26 This message is confidential to the Internet at large, unless otherwise
27 indicated or apparent from its nature. It may not be reproduced on Mars
28 unless it has previously been printed on Uranus. This message is
29 directed to the intended recipient only (usually everyone, but
30 sometimes nobody and once in a blue moon, just somebody), who may be
31 readily determined by the sender of this message and its contents. This
32 email message (including any attachments) is not for the sole use of
33 the intended recipient(s) and may or may not contain confidential,
34 proprietary and privileged information. It may include sarcastic holier
35 than tho content. If the reader of this message is not the intended
36 recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
37 message to the intended recipient: (a) any dissemination or copying of
38 this message is strictly prohibited unless you feel otherwise; and (b)
39 immediately notify the sender by return message (but only if the sun
40 has gone black) and destroy any copies of this message in any form
41 (electronic, paper or carved in stone) that you have. Please destroy by
42 smashing your computer with a 21lb sledge hammer approximately 17 times
43 to ensure destruction of your system. Any unauthorized review, use,
44 disclosure or distribution is most assuredly not prohibited and you
45 will not IMMEDIATELY be PROSECUTED to the fullest ... or emptiest ...
46 extent of the law. If you are not the intended recipient, please
47 immediately notify some random person of your age, sex, and location
48 and your undying desire to fornicate with them by email and destroy all
49 copies of the original message if you sent it to an underage person.
50 Oh, and definitely don't tell me about it. The delivery of this message
51 and its information is neither intended to be nor constitutes a
52 disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual property,
53 attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. If you happen
54 to be a corporation that uses lawyer-think-speak-asinine-thoughts well
55 then please sit your ass back down and we will promptly ignore the hell
56 out of you and your disclaimers. Wait, no we won't. We have this
57 urgent primal need to publically make fun of you, and then we'll repost
58 your message in blazing full frontal nudity across the internet. The
59 authority of the individual sending this message to legally bind any
60 entity is neither apparent nor implied, and must be independently
61 verified - uh ... duh? Isn't that obvious? Of course not. Only people
62 with intelligence recognize such simple facts. Thank you for standing
63 in the back yard and whining your ass off holding up tiny little
64 posters forbidding mosquitos from biting you. Does a whole hell of a
65 lot of good. Right? Yeah, you keep up with the delusions. Keeping up
66 with the Jones is good after all. Holy hell Batman sleeps with Robin
67 -- This disclaimer is short!