From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo cross-emerging for sh4 architecture
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 04:30:21
1 Hello
2 I'm trying to make gentoo system on our development board with renesas sh4
3 CPU.
4 I allready have created the cross-compiler toolchain using crossdev -t
5 sh4-pc-linux-uclibc
6 I have to unpack stage3-sh4-uclibc-2006.0.tar.bz2 from vapiers archive to
7 target directory /home/ladmanj/sh4system.
8 But if I try to run ROOT="/home/ladmanj/sh4system" emerge minicom (for an
9 example), it uses not the targets make.conf file
10 (/home/ladmanj/sh4system/etc/make.conf) but the host systems one.
11 Please tell me the correct way to cross-emerge ebuilds for my embedded system,
12 or give me links to similar project.
13 Thank you.
14 Best regards
15 Jakub Ladman
16
17 PS: I also tryed
18 ROOT="/home/ladmanj/sh4system" CHOST="sh4-gentoo-linux-uclibc" emerge minicom
19 everything looks fine but the output in target directory is i686 executable.
20 Grrrr
21 I do not know why.
22 --
23 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list