From: "Morgan
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] more than 1s precise time
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:53:32
There are many methods to accomplish the task you have presented.  The
first an probably most used is gettimeofday.  You have clock_gettime so
you can select what time source you would like to reference.  You also
have Assessors for the RTC system.  It all depends on what it is you
would like to do.  My advice is check out man 7 time.

Austin Morgan