From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Problems compiling sandbox with uclibc
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:40:54
1 Ed W wrote:
2 > However, I can't actually see where LIBC_VERSION is even used? Is
3 > there someone here who understands what is happening and can recommend
4 > the best fix? (Remove the whole test?)
5 >
6 > How come no one else is seeing this? What does readelf give for
7 > others using uclibc?
8 >
9 > Ed W
12 Hmm, now I see it's used in libsandbox/wrappers.c
13
14 So in order to fix this, which of the two options should *really* be
15 used? Is it enough to change the test to exclude one? Is my system
16 unusual in listing two similarly named files?
17
18 Thanks
19
20 Ed W