From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev-0.2
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 03:40:14
I've been sitting on this script for awhile mainly out of laziness, but
Now it's finally available in portage (once it hits rsync).

It'll be in sys-devel/crossdev, so anyone who wants to give it a whirl,
please do and report opinions, oddities, comments, bugs, etc.. back to
me.  It could use some testing and code review.

For basic usage instructions, pass the --help (or -h) option to the main
script, crossdev.sh, which will list information needed to run the
script effectively.  A second script, crossdev-status.sh, is available
which just prints off a colorized chart of what cross-toolchain works on
what arch.  It'll get updated with new revisions as more archs are
tested and added..

Happy Cross-Compiling!

--Kumba

--
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are