From: "Marius Schäfer" <mschaefer@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] system on uclibc?
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:54:02
1 Hi,
2
3 I am new to this list and I'm maybe going to participate the gentoo-embedded
4 project. I am not really sure yet, whether this project is the right for me.
5 I am about building an uclibc based system, which should boot off a compact
6 flash card. My target system should include apache with php, xfree, mozilla
7 and mplayer.
8 After reading the gentoo-embedded's project page, I hope it's the right :)
9 I've been using gentoo for a few years now, so I am quite familiar with the
10 system.
11 Is there any documentation on how to start with this?
12
13 Greets
14 Marius Schäfer
17 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list