From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev & multilib
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:35:57
1 On Thursday 24 November 2011 08:13:02 Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
2 > I want to build cross powerpc gcc which supports both soft and hard float
3 > and a its supporting libs(glibc etc.) using crossdev.
4 >
5 > searched a while on the net but I can't make out if crossdev supports this
6 > and how to do it so:
7 > - is it possible?
8 > - how do I do it?
9
10 the latest crossdev should support the --abis flag for specifying all the ABI's
11 you want built. but for ABI's portage doesn't know about, you'll probably
12 have to add a bit more plumbing to multilib.eclass.
13 -mike