From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Abdolmohaimen Siddig <abdo.a2008@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] libnss_dns.so
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:52:32
1 On Wednesday 11 February 2009 12:53:48 Abdolmohaimen Siddig wrote:
2 > I need to install dhcp server. if it is exist some where in busybox or
3 > other please tell me how to configure it . or otherwise how the problem of
4 > shared library can be solved
5
6 the uClibc package itself provides the C library, resolver, etc... if you
7 dont have that package installed, then you wont have any system libraries.
8
9 the libnss_dns.so is a glibc-specific library. either dhcp itself was not
10 compiled properly, or it refers directly to the library. most likely the
11 issue is the former rather than the latter.
12
13 run `emerge dhcp` *inside of the chroot* and make sure that it works there
14 before trying to transition over to the /tinygentoo. also, the /tinygentoo
15 step has to be performed inside of the chroot, not outside of it.
16 -mike