From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] timezone
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:47:04
1 On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 09:23 -0300, Douglas Campos wrote:
2 > On 5/30/06, Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > I'm trying to find out how to get "date" display time for another
4 > > timezone than UTC. No matter what I try, date will only show UTC.
5 > >
6 > > When I google on uclibc and busybox it looks like it should be enough to
7 > > echo "CEST" > /etc/TZ. But it does not seem to work. I have also tried
8 > > to emerge timezone-data but it looks like it belongs to glibc.
9 > >
10 > > Any suggestions?
11
12 > Perhaps you should check the link
13 > http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:oX23_MpE2u8J:leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buci-tz.html+uclibc+timezone
14 >
15 > I hope that i've helped
16
17 It was kind of complicated but it helped. Thanks!
18
19 Are there any table with all standard timezones available (including
20 daylight saving times) somewhere?
23 Natanael Copa
26 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list