From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: uclibc@××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Gentoo x86/uclibc experimental stages ready for consumption
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:33:22
1 after a lot of work by Ned Ludd and Peter S. Mazinger, we've managed to patch
2 together a decent set of stage tarballs for native uclibc systems with good
3 old catalyst ... everything should work with stable x86; unstable x86 is no
4 longer required
5
6 you can use these as drop-in replacments for their glibc counterpart stage
7 tarballs so just follow the normal documentation :)
8
9 tarballs:
10 http://gentoo.osuosl.org/experimental/x86/embedded/stages/
11 catalyst script (in case you're bored):
12 http://dev.gentoo.org/~vapier/uclibc/build-stages
13
14 remember, bugs goto Gentoo developers first, uclibc devs second ... we Gentoo
15 developers bug them enough, lets not add our userbase to the list :)
16 -mike
19 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list