From: Tim Costermans <t.costermans@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-forum-translations@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-forum-translations] Forums downtime announcement translation needed
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 07:56:43
1 Tom,
2
3 Is the Dutch translation still needed?
4
5 If it's still needed, I can provide the translation.
6
7 Tim
8
9 On 8/30/07, Tom Knight <tomk@g.o> wrote:
10 >
11 > Hi,
12 >
13 > As you may know we've got a big database upgrade coming up on the Gentoo
14 > Forums, this is currently planned for the weekend starting September 8th.
15 >
16 > So that we get the message out to as many people as possible we would like
17 > to have to announcement[1] translated and posted to as many of the
18 > language
19 > forums as possible.
20 >
21 > We currently need announcements for the following forums:
22 >
23 > Chinese
24 > Dutch
25 > Finnish
26 > French
27 > Greek
28 > Italian
29 > Polish
30 > Portuguese
31 > Russian
32 > Scandinavian
33 > Spanish
34 >
35 > As the upgrade will include the conversion to UTF-8 we will also need some
36 > people to help out with testing, let me know if you'd like to help.
37 >
38 > Thanks
39 >
40 > Tom