From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-foundation-announce@g.o, gentoo@××××××.us
Subject: [gentoo-foundation-announce] Fw: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Foundation 2009 Elections - Results
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:18:17
Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:46:25 +0000
From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Foundation 2009 Elections -
Results

Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community,

in this ellection we received 80 valid ballots from a total of 208
voters, which means we had a 38,46% turnout. Without much ado, here is
the list of new members of the 2009 Trustees Board :

robbat2
quantumsummers

The master ballot[1] and the full result sheet[2] are attached to this
mail and will also be accessible shortly under the elections project
space. The personal confirmation emails will follow soon.
Thanks to Shyam for the technical support and to my fellow election
officials Łukasz and Alec for running another election :)

Congratulations to the new trustees, to all that ran for office, to
those that nominated and or were nominated and to everyone that voted
in this election.

For reference, the complete ranked list is:

robbat2
quantumsummers
musikc
Patrick

 [1] -
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/master-trustees2009.txt
 [2] -
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/trustees2009-results.txt

For the election officials,

--
Regards,

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE

--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)

trustees2009-results.txt text/plain
master-trustees2009.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature