From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-genkernel <gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o>
Cc: alexxy <alexxy@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-genkernel] Genkernel / Dracut / ZFS, where to start?
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 19:50:21
Hello Zac,

Please follow 72 columns standard in e-mail. :-)

Regarding mdev, it was not even taken into account when writing Dracut.
It is very possible that issues arise in such a combination.

I haven't reviewed your code yet, but from what you've described, seems
to be great work!  When I find some more time, I'll review the code and
think how it's best to import it.  Please also contact Alexey Shvetsov
<alexxy@g.o>.  He's working on bringing ZFS to Gentoo.  I'm
CC'ing this reply to him.  (That's why I'm top-posting, don't beat me
guys!)

Thank you for sharing your work and such a good summary!

Cheers,
aidecoe

Excerpts from Zachary Bedell's message of Sun Jul 03 22:37:18 +0200 2011: