From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-genkernel] keymap addition
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:09:54
1 On 08/13/2012 03:18 AM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina wrote:
2 > My immediate thought was "renumber it". About 1/2 second before
3 > hitting send I realized that if I was using keymap 39-43 and
4 > suddenly found it renumbered I'd probably be pissed. I dunno, I
5 > certainly don't have a keyboard and no users have stepped forward
6 > (ever?) to complain about it not working. Maybe we could leave a
7 > note in there like "38 turkish (not working)" or something so at
8 > least it's not a blank hole? I know it's a bit annoying but I
9 > would prefer to have something there explaining than to have
10 > nothing at all.
11 >
12 > Thoughts?
13
14 I would rather not want to distract everyone with the display "not
15 working" (if that even fits horizontally).
16
17 How about "38 --" for now?
18
19 Best,