From: Richard Farina <sidhayn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-genkernel] Hello all
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 03:11:11
A while back my project, pentoo, forked genkernel. Super sorry about
that (no seriously).  Several gentoo devs have approached me about
merging my changes back in so here I am, looking forward to getting rid
of my garbage fork and extending the features of gentoo's genkernel.

https://www.pentoo.ch/svn/genkernel/trunk/

likewhoa is already working on the aufs changes (the biggest set of
changes), but I'll begin to merge in the smaller stuff as I find the time.

Please feel free to poke at my repo and if anyone wants to help with any
part please just let me know, I need it.

Thanks,
Zero_Chaos