From: Mark Marszal <mark@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-gnustep@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-gnustep] ProjectCenter tab key in kde
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:55:38
1 Hi there,
2
3 Im a long time mac and linux user. I decided to port one of my bitmap
4 libraries i wrote on os x to linux.
5 It compiles fine under linux using ProjectCenter as my ide. I just have
6 one problem.
7 When i press the tab key in the code editor, the key moves the last line
8 up one, then creates an indentation.
9 This only happens when i press the tab key on a fresh blank line.
10 Pressing the tab key before written code properly indents the code.
11 However, i can only indent the code once. After the indent, the tab key
12 doesn't respond anymore.
13 I dont know if this is a problem with ProjectCenter itself, or if it's a
14 problem with running Project Center ontop of kde.
15 Has anyone else experienced this issue?
16
17 -Mark