From: Brian <dol-sen@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-guis] One backend for all portage GUIs
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 01:29:36
1 On Tue, 2007-09-10 at 23:54 +0200, René 'Necoro' Neumann wrote:
2
3 > This is the thing I'm waiting for atm ... the functions to implement (ie
4 > the API)... I think, that it should be done in a functional way is
5 > general consensus, isn't it?
8 Ok, I've put together a small list of portage calls mostly unigue, but
9 many have variations of the basic call (not listed)repeated for
10 different info returned. A few lines of code I left in to make it more
11 clear, but should give an overall list of the portage function calls
12 used so far.
15 I will put together a list of functions that I created in portagelib to
16 add functionality directly related to portage. Some of them are copies
17 of code chunks from lifted from gentoolkit.
18
19 > Regards,
20 > - - Necoro
23 Brian <dol-sen@×××××.net>