From: "René 'Necoro' Neumann" <lists@××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-guis] Catapult is dead (or at least comatose)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:24:07

After the mails from ciaranm, I realized, that my previous approach
concerning catapult has been quite naïve. Now I see what this job really
requires. And neither I have time nor I am keen on providing this.

Thus I'm giving this project away. Perhaps anybody out there wants to
take it...
I still find this an interesting project, so I would be glad if there
would be someone to wake the project from coma...

I'll take all this as lessons in certain subjects (dbus, fuse, cmake,
swig, cython) - and reality.

Thanks all for support,
Necoro