List Archive: gentoo-guis
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I recently released the new version of Himerge 0.14.
There are many features enhancements and bugs fixes, so i highly
recommend updating to this new version.
Some of the changes and improvements:
- - Tooltips added to the buttons's operations.
- - Support for /etc/portage/ directories. For example, now you can have
package.keywords/ as a directory containing more files.
- - Added support for calculating the direct reverse dependencies of a
- - Now the views will scroll to the cell of a specific package when this
one is found using the package search feature.
- - Now Himerge will automatically move and show the notebook pages
when they are initially created with an operation.
- - Package search box improved with a dropdown list for search history.
- - The USE flag browser has been improved to match correct local use
- - Some bugs fixed and slight code refactoring in several functions.
Please visit the web site at http://www.haskell.org/himerge for further
Thanks and Regards,
Luis F. Araujo "araujo at gentoo.org"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
email@example.com mailing list