From: Sascha Schwabbauer <cybersystem@g.o>
To: gentoo-gwn@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-gwn] [ADMIN] GWN List SPAM apology
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:19:53
Folks --

Earlier today, a SPAM message made its way through to the Gentoo Weekly Newsletter mailing list.  We wanted to apologize for that error and report that we have fixed the problems that allowed it to go through in the first place.

We have not, do not and will not release, sell or in any way give out email addresses of members subscribed to the list.

Again, we apologize for the confusion.  If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact cybersystem@g.o or klieber@g.o.

--
Sascha Schwabbauer
Developer / Mailadmin

PGP Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x84EA0C8F
Key fingerprint = 4BDD CC71 DBDB 58A5 78D0  3382 1EF6 2E96 84EA 0C8F

00000000.mimetmp application/pgp-signature