From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Cleanup of sec-policy (old ebuilds)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:04:53
1 On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 10:22:13AM -0500, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > How does stabilization proceed for selinux? Has a precedence been set?
3 > There's over 200 packages. It cannot be done individually.
4
5 There's no immediate planning to stabilize the packages, although I do think
6 we will have a stable set in the quite near future (skimming through the
7 bugreports as we speak and performing lots of tests here locally).
8
9 > If we're going to clean up everything except 2.20101213, then let's get
10 > them stabilized first and remove all the others.
11
12 That I can agree to: first stabilize the 2.20101213 set, then start with the
13 clean-up operation.
14
15 Wkr,
16 Sven Vermeulen