From: Mathieu CASTEL <mathieucastel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Which hardened project
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:47:13
1 Hello,
2 I want to install a gentoo server with some hardened packages. I have tryed to install SELinux and I ran into some problems, no I have some clues to make it work, but I would like to know which hardened project would suit me well. I have seen SELinux, RSBAC....
3 I want to install on my server a samba sharing, in local, and a ssh, web and ftp server. There won't be a lot of users using it, it's for a peronal server, but I d like to put in some security features. What do you advise me?
4
5 Thanks
14 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !
15 Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
16 http://fr.answers.yahoo.com