From: Emre <ghard@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] selinux 2004.1
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:43:13
1 portage-2.0.51_pre9 is still masked, it is not stable. I ebuild merged it
2 however it doesn't work, and I can't emerge anything else. Unfortunately old
3 buildpkg'ed portage binary is missing too, I'm in trouble ...
4
5 ----------- ( a desperate effort to remerge old portage ) :
6 ebuild portage-2.0.50-r6.ebuild merge
7 >>> Downloading
8 http://gentoo.oregonstate.edu/distfiles/portage-2.0.50-r6.tar.bz2
9 Traceback (most recent call last):
10 File "/usr/sbin/ebuild", line 42, in ?
11 a=portage.doebuild(pargs[0],x,getroot(),tmpsettings,debug=debug,cleanup=cleanup)
12 File "/usr/lib/portage/pym/portage.py", line 2670, in doebuild
13 if not fetch(fetchme, mysettings, listonly, fetchonly):
14 File "/usr/lib/portage/pym/portage.py", line 2079, in fetch
15 selinux.setexec(con)
16 File "/local/python-selinux/selinux.prx", line 196, in selinux.setexec
17 OSError: setexec: Failed setting exec context.