From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Peter Simons <simons@××××.to>
Cc: Hardened Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-hardened@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Re: hardened-sources and new SELinux API
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:49:44
1 On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 13:33, Peter Simons wrote:
2 > I assume there is no "install a new-API machine from the scratch"
3 > guide yet, right? I've looked at the guide for converting an
4 > installation and I guess I'll be able to "extrapolate", but if I
5 > missed the document somehow, I'd appreciate the pointer.
6
7 There isn't because we're working on stages and a LiveCD. Its possible
8 to do it from scratch without the SELinux livecd and stages, but its
9 tricky. The best thing to do is install a regular system, then convert
10 it.
13 Chris PeBenito
14 <pebenito@g.o>
15 Developer, SELinux
16 Hardened Gentoo Linux
17 Embedded Gentoo Linux
18
19 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
20 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243