From: Brane212 <brane212@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] hardened/selinux always fboots as disabled
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 23:20:07
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I have a couple of AMDs AM1 similar Kabinis (well 3).
4
5 I decided to shitch on all of them from hardened to hardeened/selinux
6 profile ( with systemd already onboard).
7
8 After the conversion, I managed to persuade two of them to boot and work
9 normally within strict-enforcing mode.
10
11 Third one always boot in "disabled" mode.
12 Just as if the selinux was never compiled-in kernel.
13 it is never mentiioned in kernel log buffer on boot ( except when
14 echoing grub command line parameters).
15
16 Nothing else. No info , no error regarding selinux, notthing.
17
18 And "cat /proc/filesystems" doesn't list selinuxfs.
19
20 Just as if it was never compiled in kernel.
21
22 All three machines use same gentoo profile, same glibc, gcc, kernel
23 version, very similar kernel .config file etc.