From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Thoughts on these AVC denials
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:02:39
1 On 10/25/2012 01:18 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 >
3 > Try running it in enforcing and document the application failures you
4 > get together with their denials. And see if allowing it fixes that
5 > particular problem. If you just give a list with rules and say "this
6 > is needed" there is a realistic chance that I can't get it upstreamed.
7 >
8 After sending this message and thinking about it, that's exactly what I
9 decided to do. So far everything is running OK despite what I thought
10 when I first saw the denials.
13 Stan & HD Tashi Grad 10/08 Edgewood, NM SWR
14 PR - Cindy and Jenny - Sammamish, WA NWR
15 http://www.cci.org