From: Brant Williams <brant@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] How do I use grSecurity mandatory access control?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 03:34:47
1 > I'd be willing to take a first stab at a howto in about one week. I'm i
2 > the middle of giving and grading exams right now. Anyone else
3 > interested?
4
5 Yes.
6
7 I'm currently learning the RBAC system myself, and have already spent a
8 lot of time researching the (scattered) documentation. As not everyone
9 learns the same way, I think that this sort of prevents people from
10 getting into/testing grsecurity. I respect Spender, the PaX team, and the
11 Hardened Gentoo team for their efforts, and would like to contribute more,
12 but am not a programmer by any means, and am thus still in "full learning"
13 mode. =)
14
15 Consolidating all of the info and explaining it a little more concisely
16 would be a huge benefit, and definately something I'd like to help with.
17
18 -Brant
23 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list