To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] overlapped windows in x
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:36:30
1 Hi all!
2
3 I'm having a problem with overlapping windows:
4 if I change to a window in the background (for example to the browser), the content
5 of the hidden part is drawn back slowly: i see a grey square for a moment
6 Also, moving a window on the top of the browser is very slow.
7
8 So, could this happen because of the hardened profile.
9 I was using desktop profile for 1,5 years, but I honestly don't remember if I
10 had problems there.
11 I tried ubuntu livecd for comparison, and there was no problem with
12 windowing.
13
14 I use the hardened profile with hardened kernel.
15 I don't know where to paste more information. Sould I use the mailing list, or
16 a pastebin-like web page?
17
18 I'm using xf86-video-ati with radeon 7500.
19
20 Thank you for reading...
21 bendeguz