From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Updated SELinux handbook
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:46:45
1 On Wed, October 19, 2011 2:38 pm, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 02:35:31PM +0200, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >> Are there any other packages that need to be unmasked?
4 >
5 > There shouldn't be, although we're quite near a stabilization of the more
6 > recent userspace utilities now (which is needed for the latest policies).
7
8 If you think it is usefull, can you provide me with a list of which
9 packages and versions are going to be stabilized soon and I will do the
10 test with those versions.
11 Then we're certain they'll do fine on a clean install done according to
12 the guide :)
15 Joost