From: Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux, udev and SpeedTouch 330
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:23:42
1 On 5/20/06, Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 5/20/06, kakou <kakou@×××××.org> wrote:
3 > > Maciej Piechotka wrote:
4 > > > I've reinstall gentoo system. I'd like to use SELinux (it'll be a home
5 > > > router/server and it worth knowledge).
6 > > > 1. In handbook is written to not have udev tarbal. However iv I have
7 > > > it setted to no I do not have any drive (hdc{,1,2,3,4,5,6,7}) and it
8 > > > crach couse of impossible of remounting root.
9 > > You can maybe use the developpement mode and boot in permissive mode.
10 > > After boot, enter in the enforcing mode with "setenforce 1".
11 > > Note that on many systems I have problems with >=udev-87
14 > I don't understend. Where should I set it?
15 > After crach I can only reboot (or do something before. But not continue).
16 > Should I pass it like an append?
19 Oh. Sorry. I understend now.
22 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list