From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] what RLIMIT_STACK mean?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 01:38:28
1 On 12 Nov 2008 at 0:00, Kerin Millar wrote:
2
3 > This has been going on for a long time now. I had assumed that postfix
4 > was to blame and was intending to investigate further at some point
5 > (but, of course, I never did). If there is anything that I can do that
6 > may help to shed light on the matter then please do let me know.
7
8 we're already debugging it, it's something due to ASLR. if you want to help
9 as well, add a __WARN() call to where grsec reports this and send me the
10 backtraces please.