From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Disappearing root on 2.6.36-hardened-r6 upgrade
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:02:59
1 The replacement system is completely OK.
2 The faulty system shows symptoms of random crash even after replacing the
3 CPU. Of course the kernel panic manifest itself in a form of a sync error.
4 And the HDD is absolutely OK.
5 There are some flaws with the motherboard or some other core components
6 other than the CPU and the memory. I don't have enough time and energy to
7 replace the motherboard. Somehow I still have to do it. And these symptoms
8 are rather nasty and rude...
9
10 I think it's a hardware error related to the specific system. Sorry for
11 the noise.
12
13 Regards:
14 Dw.
15 --
16 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
17 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
18