From: Alex Efros <powerman@××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] 2.6.27-hardened-r8: assassination
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:54:08
1 Hi!
2
3 On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 02:05:46PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 > if there's a bug in glibc, an actual bug in bugs.g.o needs to be
5 > opened with real details/patches. otherwise, nothing is going to
6 > change.
7
8 Actually, from initial discussion I got impression this is *well* known
9 (at least to PaX/Hardened/Glibc developers) issue, so there unlikely any
10 needs in opening new bug. And I don't have patch for glibc. If anyone
11 think it have sense to report this to gentoo's bugzilla - I'll do it.
14 WBR, Alex.