From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy r6
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 18:03:04
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I've been able to succesfully install a Gentoo Hardened SELinux system ('t
4 was time to verify if the installation instructions are still correct ;-)
5 and things are looking good. Although for SELinux policies there are still
6 quite a few bugs open, I don't see any regressions wrt r5, so it's time to
7 push out r6.
8
9 So, here you have it. On the hardened-dev overlay you can now find r6 ready
10 for your hammering. For those interested in the changes, I can't provide
11 them in the mail anymore as there are too many of them (896 commits to be
12 exact), the majority coming from upstream. The following bugs should be
13 resolved with it though (excluding bugs that are only for live ebuilds).
14
15 #438068 Shorewall fails to start
16 #436474 Chromium fails to start, problem with xdg_config_home_t
17 #434892 nginx should have access to httpd_sys_rw_content_t
18 #437222 postgresql_stream_connect should provide access to /run/postgresql
19 #439798 Dovecot needs access to its configuration files
20 #438840 Logwatch requires correct file context
21 #438362 No reason to transition to ldconfig_t from within portage
22 #436688 Wrong context for vdagent definition
23 #434888 phpfpm uses stream sockets
24 #433084 Introduce rtorrent policy
25
26 Wkr,