From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Hardened Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-hardened@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SElinux
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:47:55
1 On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 17:17 +0300, Matan Peled wrote:
2 > Genco YILMAZ wrote:
3 > > hi,
4 > > I would like to install a new SElinux gentoo for a production server
5 > > but I am a littled bit confused.
6 > > SELinux livecd is located under experimental directory in gentoo
7 > > mirrors. Is it safe to use
8 > > SELinux gentoo for a production server when it is properly configured?
9 > >
10 > > thanks.
11 >
12 > The LiveCD is expermintal, but Gentoo's SELinux support is pretty stable.
13
14 Its not really that experimental. We just won't have a livecd release
15 because releng requires a minimal and a universal livecd to do a
16 release, and I only build one thats in between minimal and universal.
19 Chris PeBenito
20 <pebenito@g.o>
21 Developer,
22 Hardened Gentoo Linux
23 Embedded Gentoo Linux
24
25 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
26 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243