From: Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] setting up pvgrub on a xen based vps
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 05:54:28
1 Good Morning Anthony,
2
3 I ended up managing, it had been such a long time since I used grub1 and
4 forgot what was in it. Not to mention this was the first time that I had
5 done such a thing as well.
6
7 I had a few issues which i managed to iron out and im running the current
8 hardened kernel successfully.
9
10 Apologies for any noise
11