From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro Felisberto <humpback@××××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] ANN: Selinux demo machine
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:41:39
1 Well, we could do that. However, there is a place that you can write to
2 if you log in as root. You can scp files there, compile, and run (we
3 encourage that too!). Then you can try all sorts of brute force
4 crackers, or whatever you like, to find vulnerabilities. It shouldn't
5 be hard to find. (hint: the path starts with /t)
6
7 :)
8
9 On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 05:39, Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro Felisberto