From: Robert Sharp <selinux@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux cronjobs in wrong context?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 22:22:32
1 On 31/01/17 03:48, Jason Zaman wrote:
2 > As a workaround, you can
3 > echo "system_u:system_u:s0-s0:c0.c1023" >> /etc/selinux/mcs/seusers
4 > you cant use semanage to add it since system_u isnt a valid user, and
5 > you'll have to re-add that after loading modules since the file is
6 > re-generated.
7 > after adding that, restarting vixie-cron will make cronjobs work right
8 > again.
9 Thanks. It worked a treat. I changed the same file in
10 /etc/selinux/strict cos I am not operating MCS.
11 >
12 > I will get around to fixing it real-soon-now, sorry about that!
13 > -- Jason
14
15 Looking forward to it, but for now I will keep updating the file as and
16 when. Back to where I was with su vs sudo.
17
18 Robert