From: Jacques Serfontein <jsc@××××.na>
To: Gentoo-Hardened <gentoo-hardened@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Re: hardened-sources and new SELinux API
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:51:41
1 Hi
2
3 I am new to this list and recently built a machine from scratch with the
4 selinux-sources-2.4.21.
5 It was quite a mission, considering that the guide provided to build SELinux
6 from scratch was incomplete
7 (according to me, anyway...), but managed to get it working eventually.
8
9 If there are any pointers I can give...
10
11 Jacques
12
13 ----- Original Message -----
14 From: "Peter Simons" <simons@××××.to>
15 To: <gentoo-hardened@g.o>
16 Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:33 PM
17 Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: hardened-sources and new SELinux API