From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] www-client/chromium SELinux sandbox
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:02:29
1 I'm experimenting with Chromium SELinux sandbox
2 (<http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxSandboxing>) and came up
3 with a working policy module (attached).
4
5 Note that for that to be effective one has to compile chromium with
6 -Dselinux=1 gyp flag, and I've not yet committed such change to CVS
7 (waiting for 20.x dev channel release, so that it has a lot of testing
8 before unmasking).
9
10 How does the attached policy look to you? (I'm SELinux newbie, although
11 I probably know Chromium pretty well as its developer and packager)
12
13 You can also compare that with policy module written for Chromium by
14 another Chromium developer in 2010:
15 <http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/sandbox/linux/selinux/chromium-browser.te?view=markup>
16
17 What are the next steps to add this policy to Gentoo?

chromium-browser.te text/plain