From: Mathieu CASTEL <mathieucastel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:04:25
1 Hello,
2 I tried to do a clean install of gentoo, then SELinux, following the handbook but I have some issues, when I execute the sestatus command, after merging the selinux-base-policy and doing a make load, I get the following error:
3
4 Code:
5 SELinux status: enabled
6 SELinuxfs mount: /selinux
7 Current mode: permissive
8 Mode from config file: error (No such file or directory)
9 Policy version: 20
10 Policy from config file: security
13 But the selinux-base-policy is installed
14 Code:
15 ([ebuild R ] sec-policy/selinux-base-policy-20051022-r1 USE="-build" 0 kB)
18 The directory /etc/selinux is missing in my installation. I don't understand what I did wrong. Could anybody give me a clue about this problem, I m really anoyed about this.
19
20 And I can't emerge pam, I get an error.
21
22 my kernel version is 2.6.17-hardened-r1, and it is pam-0.78-r3 that doesn't emerge
32 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !
33 Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
34 http://fr.answers.yahoo.com