From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: Dan Podeanu <pdan@×××××××××××.net>
Cc: Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] LiveCD install oddity
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 18:05:00
1 Oh! and also try it in nofb mode and see if it happens there...
2
3 Thanks again
4
5 Joshua Brindle
6
7 Dan Podeanu wrote:
8
9 > I assume the issue is related to the video card going to power saving mode
10 > due to the console not being actually used while the system is bootstraped.
11 >
12 > Try keeping the console live by pressing a key or moving the mouse every
13 > 5-10 minutes.
14 >
15 > ----- Original Message -----
16 > From: "Andy Dustman" <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
17 > To: <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
18 > Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 9:21 PM
19 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] LiveCD install oddity