From: "Zenon D'Elée" <pid3.14159265@×××××.fr>
To: "gentoo-hardened@l.g.o" <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 19:15:00
1 Just reading my previous post : What I wanted to say is " SMACK FAr less complicated that SElinux .. " !
2 Anyway yes, the suggestion of Anthony G. is a good start , I am maybe too much optimistic regarding SMACK ,  but it does not seem that complicated.
8 De : Anthony G. Basile <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
9 À : gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
10 Envoyé le : Mercredi 4 septembre 2013 20h37
11 Objet : Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?