From: Jason K Larson <gentoo-hardened@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SElinux
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:49:40
1 Well, I ventured out to try and get these build but I'm being stopped by
2 bug 78951. From what I can tell on the ppc arch, glibc will fail to
3 build if gcc has been built with +hardened. All of which brings to the
4 question, is it worth running selinux without hardened?
5
6 Perhaps after this gets resolved and I switch back to hardened.
7
8 So how many people are successfully running selinux on ppc? Is this
9 something I can pursue or should I give up and spend the cash to build
10 some x86 boxes.
13 Jason K Larson
14 --
15 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list