From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Jon Anderson <janderson@×××××××××.ca>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Policy versions...
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:30:34
1 On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 10:23, Jon Anderson wrote:
2 > I'm pretty overwhelmed by selinux...It doesn't really make all that much
3 > sense, but one thing that's been bothering me is what looks like a
4 > policy version mismatch after a kernel upgrade:
5
6 This should answer your questions about policy versions:
7
8 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-policy.xml#doc_chap6
9
10 If you don't have a current version policy, then init won't load your
11 policy on boot, which is the cause of your problems. Once you get that
12 fixed, you should probably relabel to make sure everything is in order.
15 Chris PeBenito
16 <pebenito@g.o>
17 Developer,
18 Hardened Gentoo Linux
19 Embedded Gentoo Linux
20
21 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
22 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243