List Archive: gentoo-hardened
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
I have pushed out an update on the SELinux policies in hardened-dev. The
- #389579 (Mismatch on amavisd.conf context)
- #389917 (Allow resource management from within inetd -> pam_limits
- #388875 (bootmisc init script test-writes directories in /var/log)
- #389569 (nagios updates, such as raid checking & mounted dir attributes)
- <no bug> (Added selinux-uwimap build as requested on mailinglist)
- <no bug> (gcc-config needs to manage etc_runtime_t files)
- <no bug> (gcc-config needs access to nfs_t if Portage tree is on NFS)
- <upstream> (Updated VDE patch to match upstream style)
I have also cleaned out our previous policies in the main portage tree
(those before 2.20110627) which was quite some work (removal itself doesn't
take that much time, but verifying that one isn't going to break systems is)
but I'm glad that is now done.