From: Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-hppa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hppa] Ramdisk error and the mux board
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:15:47
1 Great, thank you.
2
3 I think tomorrow evening there will be another HP 9000 running linux ...
4
5 cu
6 Dieter
7
8 Am Sonntag 23 April 2006 21:13 schrieb Guy Martin:
9 > Dieter,
12 > The mux board is a serial adapter board. The one I have has a connector
13 > similar to a paralel port but wider and with more pins.
14 >
15 > Removing it shouldn't be too hard provided you got the right screwdriver :)
16 >
17 > Guy
20 > On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:06:43 +0200
21 >
22 > Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de> wrote:
23 > > hi, I am new to the list, but ive read something in the archive which
24 > > seems very important to me:
25 > >
26 > > i have exactly the same ramdisk problem as described on this email:
27 > > http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-hppa@l.g.o/msg00008.html
30 > > could you please describe to a newbie what that mux-board is, what it
31 > > looks like, where i can find it and how i can remove it?
32 > > That would be great!
33 > >
34 > > cu
35 > > Dieter
36 > >
37 > > --
38 > > Frank Castle is dead!
39 > > Call me 'The PUNISHER'!
40 >
41 > --
42 > Guy Martin
43 > Gentoo Linux - HPPA port Lead / IPv6 team
46 Frank Castle is dead!
47 Call me 'The PUNISHER'!